Tuesday, September 05, 2006

media consumer

There really is media everywhere I look; it's really hard to escape from it. I thought about it last night and even when I'm reading a textbook from school I'm still tapping in to the media. That thought seemed weird to me, because I had never really looked at it that way. If anyone has started reading the text for class, there is a section in chapter 2; the 5 different ways of publishing. When i think about what kind of media I consume it would have to be: books, radio, recordings(not so much), television, and films. Some of these I consume more than others but all the same I still consume them. When school is in session, i do not consume that much television, but when school is out it becomes a totally different story. During the summer I saw films once a week, and i watched t.v. everyday. Now, there is no time to watch t.v. So, I mostly read books and listen to the radio.

2 comments:

thyte said...

more info here best replica bags online home dolabuy louis vuitton learn this here now site web

whethe said...

w3v77i6h84 o2e08i9w08 k8n18u3r35 e5q72g6j61 z9x06l1l52 y2j79g0u60