Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Access

Interestingly enough, I happened to pick up a magazine before class yesterday. It was called Access, it is targeted mainly towards college girls. It has many topics that pertain to the events that are going on right now. These are events that are important to college right now. for instance they had a stroy about to people getting married at the age of 20. For me, it was a neat story to read because I, myself, am in a serious relationship, and I ahve always wondered what it would be like if I did get married sooner. Anyways, there are many different magazines that I like for various reasons. A few weeks earlier, my mom brought home a magazine that cotained all kinds if recipes for vegetarians. Also, different faires and things that you could go to, to learn how to make these vegetarian meals. When i was younger I used to like reading Seventeen magazine. But then, it started publishing all these articles that were telling young girls how they should eat. I thought it was way too early for young girls to think about how fat they were and how skinny they had to be.