Sunday, September 24, 2006

America wants to be entertained


Reading the newspaper in print is like reading a book in print. There is something about being able to hold the newspaper in my hand while I am reading it that makes it more real. The same people writing the newspaper are the same ones that write the internet news. However, it goes both ways. I still like to read the internet news sometimes, because I do not always have the time to grab a newspaper from the stand. But, I am always on the computer, and all i have to do is type the website in. The news pops up and it is quick and easy to read. Plus, you can watch video which is much more entertaining than just reading the newspaper. Reading the newspaper in print tends to get tedious, the print is small, and boring. The news can be made more exciting on the internet. After all, Americans always want entertainment. Media=entertainment; at least it does today.

No comments: